City & Guilds, Craft Skills for Creative Industries (7168) Level 3
Have you considered working in fashion or putting your craft ideas into practice and starting a business?
The Craft Skills for Creative Industries Diploma will help you learn clothing construction techniques whilst also learning about the business side of the industry.
You will be expected to design, launch and bring to market a product of your choice, whether that is a tailored jacket, digitally printed t-shirt, or designer dress. The aim is to make you a Creative Professional able to make your products and sell them to a competitive market.
Aims of the course are …
- Build confidence to sell you product
- Learn basic clothing construction techniques
- Learn craft design skills using artistic techniques
- Gain industry experience, working to deadlines
- Show you collection on the catwalk at a major event
Contact IDC on 01527 69100 or email IDC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is modular and taught over two years